Technical Documents and Specifications
This section contains information about designing-in and using SpeakerPower amplifiers.
How to connect a noise free system
- Advice from the experts at Jensen transformers Theory
- Unbalanced sources Theory
- Recommended RCA to XLR cables Use three conductor cable minimum with shield, pin1 (ground) and pin 3(minus) all connected together at the receiver (sending) end only. Pin 2 (plus or hot or red) connects to the tip of the RCA.
- Recommended Power Management for grounding your receiver and adding 12V trigger Use cable TV coax to connect your receiver to ground for lowest hum and buzz
- Isolate the cable TV ground to avoid ground loops