SpeakerPower OEM Multichannel Models
SpeakerPower offers three basic platforms: single channel, biamp, and triamp in several power levels. DSP signal processing and transformer isolated inputs are standard on all models. All stated power ratings are at 4 ohms, single channel driven except as noted.
SP1 mono models are available in five power level configurations: 200W, 500W, 1000W, 2400W and 4000W/2. Overall dimensions of the power module are 7" wide x 15.65" high x 2.8" deep. 200W models are smaller.
SP2 biamp models are available in four power level configurations: 1000W/1000W, 1000W/500W, 500W/500W, and 500W/250W. Overall dimensions of the power module are 7" wide x 15.65" high x 2.8" deep. 200W models are smaller.
SP3 triamp models are available in two power level configurations: 1000W/500W/500W and 500W/250W/250W. Overall dimensions of the power module are 7" wide x 19.25" high x 2.8" deep.
Several extra-cost options are available for the base amplifier:
- Cobramote: Add Cobranet digital audio networking, remote control and monitoring, and a powerful new DSP.
- Low noise: Alternate gain structure can improve signal to noise 6dB by trading off headroom
- Remote interface: The inputs and outputs are in a separate chassis connected by wiring to the panel holding the power supply and amplifiers. For really tight cabinets!
- Fan: Thermostatically controlled fan improves thermal headroom for demanding applications
- Faceplates: Custom faceplates and silkscreen can be arranged.